Thursday, August 14, 2008
Introduction
My name is Camille Zimmerman and I have traveled extensively in New England (including Massachusetts; New Hampshire; Connecticut; Pennsylvania; and Maine), Nevada, New York, and Florida. I've spent some time in Europe, as I have visited London, England; Paris and Versailles, France. I had an interesting upbringing geographically because I was born in Miami, Florida (a strange place to begin with) and then promptly moved to Boone (which is often a place of opposites with the combination of ASU and the southern bible belt) where I was raised by my two divorced parents who both came from upstate New York (my mother is actually a first-generation American as her family immigrated from Sicily in 1947). I originally joined AP Human Geography because I have always had an interest in both history and culture. I hope that in this class i will gain a better understanding of all cultures and environments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Camille, I wish you well in the new school year. I look forward to working with you in AP Human Geography.
Post a Comment